What is a Volume Forecast?

The trading community is abuzz with excitement about a revolutionary tool. Pioneered by AllDayFaders (@Team3dstocks), this technology has been highly sought after by traders. Despite its complexity, only the most elite traders have had access to it – until now. Our team is proud to offer traders the opportunity to use our version of the Volume Forecast, which we have been using privately with great success. This is your chance to level the playing field and gain a competitive edge in your trades.

The Volume Forecast is a powerful tool that predicts future stock volume based on current and previous data. It’s specifically designed to help traders identify whether a gap in stock price has enough volume to be sustained or not. As a professional trader, adding the Volume Forecast to your toolkit can be a game-changer. Our forecasts are generated 15 minutes after market open, using volume data up until that point. It’s a well-known fact that volume precedes price, making the Volume Forecast a valuable resource for both long and short-term traders. By using this tool, you’ll have a more informed understanding of market trends and a competitive edge in your trades.

How To Use Volume Forecast?

The Volume Forecast is a valuable tool that can greatly enhance your trading strategy, but it’s not meant to be used as a standalone indicator or a signal to buy or sell. Rather, it serves as the missing confirmation for your trade plan. Our team has done the work to bring this powerful tool to you, but it’s up to you to determine how best to incorporate it into your trading plan. Whether you use it to avoid getting caught in a squeeze, know when to cover shorts, hold onto your short positions, or make a long trade, the data in your trading system will show you the way. The Volume Forecast provides a level of insight and confirmation that can give you a significant advantage in the markets.

Our Volume Forecast is for stocks that are $2-25 in price

The data you’ve been eagerly waiting for is finally here! Our team has analyzed thousands of examples and uncovered some compelling statistics that we’re excited to share with you. Get ready to take your trading to the next level with these insights.

VOLUME FORECAST BLOG

Small Cap Stocks: Mastering the Volume Forecast for Increased Profits and Uncovering Spikes

Introduction:

The stock market is an ever-changing landscape, with countless opportunities for traders to make a profit. However, navigating this complex environment can be challenging, especially for those trading small cap stocks. One of the essential tools for analyzing stock performance and predicting future trends is the Volume Forecast. This blog post will discuss the importance of volume analysis for small cap stocks, the impact of breaking the Volume Forecast, the correlation with stock spikes, and how visual alerts can help traders of all levels make informed decisions.

The Power of Volume Analysis for Small Cap Stocks:

Trading small cap stocks can be particularly rewarding due to their potential for high growth and significant returns. However, they also come with their own set of challenges, including higher volatility and lower liquidity. Volume analysis becomes critical in this context, as it can provide valuable insights into the supply and demand dynamics of a particular stock.

Breaking the Volume Forecast and Stock Spikes:

Our recent data analysis shows that if a stock breaks the Volume Forecast, there’s an estimated 20% chance for the price to continue fading. In 80% of cases, the price will either stop fading or start increasing rapidly. Furthermore, a staggering 90% of stocks that spiked have broken the Volume Forecast. This information can be a game-changer for your trading success, as it allows you to anticipate price movements and make more informed decisions.

A “broken” Volume Forecast means that the actual volume has surpassed the forecasted volume for that time. This often indicates increased interest and demand for the stock, which can lead to rapid price increases or spikes.

Our Volume Forecast Tool:

Our volume forecast tool uses a complex formula to calculate the daily volume forecast, taking into account the first 15 minutes of open market volume information. By using this crucial early data, the tool can generate accurate predictions, providing valuable insights for traders throughout the day.

Visual Alerts for Simplified Volume Forecast Interpretation:

For many traders, especially those new to the world of stock market analysis, interpreting the Volume Forecast can be challenging. Having an abundance of numbers on your screen may not be helpful if you don’t know what they mean. That’s why our team has developed multiple visual alerts to help traders understand the indicator’s significance and incorporate it into their strategies.

These visual alerts come in various formats, such as color-coded signals or easy-to-read graphs, making it simple for traders at all levels to understand the data presented. By offering a more accessible way to interpret the Volume Forecast, traders can make better decisions and use this powerful tool to their advantage.

Conclusion:

Volume analysis, particularly the Volume Forecast, is an essential aspect of trading small cap stocks. Understanding the potential outcomes of breaking the Volume Forecast, as well as its correlation with stock spikes, can help traders make informed decisions and increase their chances of success. The introduction of visual alerts and the use of our sophisticated volume forecast tool have made this powerful tool more accessible and user-friendly for traders at all levels, providing valuable insights for better decision-making in the fast-paced world of stock trading. Stay ahead of the curve by incorporating the Volume Forecast into your trading strategy and watch your profits grow.

Our Forecast comes with killer visual features such as:

1.) A clear visual cue to indicate that the Volume Forecast has been exceeded is a green dot appearing on your chart, accompanied by the label “VF BROKEN” below it. This simple, yet effective, alert helps you quickly and easily identify when the Volume Forecast has been surpassed, allowing you to react promptly and make informed trading decisions. Make the most of your trading strategies by incorporating this useful tool into your workflow today!

2.) Volume Categories: A powerful tool that provides you with a clear and precise understanding of the stock you’re trading. This feature categorizes volume based on specific criteria, giving you a clear and concise picture of the stock’s volume status. Whether you’re a seasoned trader or new to the game, this tool will help you make more informed decisions by providing a visual representation of the stock’s volume, making it easier for you to identify trends and opportunities. Empower your trading strategies with this essential tool today!

  • “Slightly Weak” (Price going sideways or slightly fading is likely)
  • “Weak” (Price fading is likely)
  • “Very Weak” (Price fading is very likely)
  • “Strong” ( making new lows and continuing to fall is somewhat unlikely)
  • “Very Strong” (making new lows and continuing to fall is very unlikely)
  • “Extremely Strong” (making new lows and continuing to fall is extremely unlikely)

3.) Volume Analyzer: This innovative tool provides real-time updates on volume status. It’s extremely useful for gauging the strength of volume between major volume brackets. When the Volume Analyzer exceeds 100%, a green dot appears on the chart, signaling that the Volume Forecast has been surpassed. This clear visual cue helps you stay on top of market trends and make more informed trading decisions. Don’t miss out on this valuable tool that can give you an edge in the market.

Examples