GAP UP STATS
“History tends to repeat itself”.
Unlock the Secrets of Repeatable Stock Performance with GAP UP STATS!
Make history work in your favor with the world’s first and most innovative indicator, GAP UP STATS. Designed to help you identify the stocks that are likely to repeat their gap and end below the open, this powerful tool will give you the upper hand in the stock market.
As pioneers in the field, we’ve taken the guesswork out of stock trading and put the power of repeatable performance at your fingertips. Say goodbye to missed opportunities and hello to profitable investments with GAP UP STATS.
Take control of your trading and make history work for you. Try GAP UP STATS today!
What are these statistics about?
Revolutionize your stock strategy with the ultimate tool for gap analysis. GAP UP STATS quickly scans the market for gap opportunities and delivers in-depth performance statistics, giving you the insight you need to make informed investment decisions.
Say goodbye to hours of manual research and hello to lightning-fast analysis. With detailed data at your fingertips, you can easily evaluate if your current strategy aligns with a stock’s past performance. Make data-driven trades and take your trading to the next level with GAP UP STATS.
What stats does the script analyze?
Certainly! Here’s an organized summary of the information provided by each label in the given thinkScript:
- “Gaps Above X%: This label indicates the number of gaps that occurred above the specified percentage (X). It shows the count of such gaps (Y).
- “Avg. Gap %: This label represents the average percentage gap between the open and close of the gaps above X%. It provides an insight into the average price difference.
- “Avg. Spike: This label displays the average spike percentage from the open price to the high of the day
- “Avg. Daily Spike When Closed Above Open”: This label shows the average spike percentage when the gap closed above the open price. It indicates the average increase in price during the gap when it resulted in a bullish close.
- “Avg. % Gain From Open When Closed Above Open: This label represents the average percentage gain from the open price when the gap closed above the open. It provides insights into the average profitability of bullish gaps.
- “Previous Gaps High: This label indicates the high price reached by the previous gap.
- “Closes Below Open”: This label represents the count and percentage of gaps that closed below the open price. It helps identify the frequency of bearish closes.
- “Avg. % Fade From Open When Closed Below Open”: This label shows the average percentage decrease from the open price when the gap closed below the open. It provides insights into the average decline in price during bearish gaps.
- “Avg. Low From Open When Closed Below Open”: This label indicates the average percentage decrease from the open price to the lowest price when the gap closed below the open. It helps assess the average downward movement during bearish gaps.
- “Avg. $ Range”: This label represents the average dollar range of the gaps. It provides insights into the average price movement during the gaps.
- “Previous Gap Day Volume”: This label indicates the volume of the previous gap day in millions (J). It helps understand the trading activity associated with the gaps.
Please note that the provided summary is based on the analysis of the given thinkScript code and may vary depending on the specific context or customization.
Invest smarter, not harder.